Sunday, March 20, 2011

Pregnancy Puzzle

Happy First Day of Spring!

We missed the super full moon last night, but did have a fleeting moment of spring today as we burned off some clippings from last year in our fire pit. Scott said the snow was a good way to extinguish the fire. I have a feeling that some spring cleaning may be coming soon, but I know one toy that won't be going any where.

I found this crazy pregnancy puzzle that Scarlett loves. It was on clearance at Chapters, and so far has held her attention much longer than any other puzzle. I think it may have something to do with the naked-ness of it. In honor of spring, the theme of re-birth, and for babies everywhere who love other babies, here it is:






It is a fun little puzzle to show how babies grow. Truthfully I was shocked that she is shown so naked, but I'm all for that being in our house. I may have to go and buy some dolls sans clothes next.





No comments:

Post a Comment