Monday, December 13, 2010

Absence

Absence does make the heart grow fonder. My brain and fingers have been itching to write something, anything!

I wish I could say it was just the holidays that have kept us busy. Picking out our tree, decorating it, going to Christmas parties and Open Houses, baking, shopping, wrapping, mailing... We have been doing that & yesterday I even hauled out every tacky ornament that I own.

See?

Scarlett's new constant companions are the Santa salt and pepper shakers, and candle holders, and any general ornament that wouldn't hang from the tree.

We decorated the tree the equivalent of two times-most of the ornaments within reach were removed by Scarlett, and re-hung.

Aside from Christmas, we've been busy with work. Seeing clients of course, but we've also been interviewing, trying to juggle the schedule for the new year, celebrating our birthday, working on the website, and even adding a facebook page. (Welcome to this millennium). You can check out my new projects here:

Our new massage therapist Sandra, offering Pregnancy and Post-natal massage and reflexology; http://www.elanfamilywellness.com/Featured-Practitioner.htm.

My new Elan Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Elan-Family-Wellness-Centre/155310474515559

They may seem like small feats, but they sure take the time. It was definitely memorable doing an interview with Scarlett in tow. (You have kids? You don't mind do you?).

I'm wondering if the last 3 weeks of this year will continue to hold this much activity? Is there some down time ahead? (Or maybe I used up that time by travelling to Italy?).

No comments:

Post a Comment