Monday, December 20, 2010

Winter Solstice

Tomorrow is the day! One winter solstice, one full moon, and one lunar eclipse. Wow! What are you planning to mark the day?

I am blogging a day early because I am reminding myself to keep my mind smiling and my intentions positive, since this is a very powerful time of year for manifesting what you want in your life.

At the very least I will be continually reminding myself, "Thank you for my health, thank you for my family and their health, thank you for my house, thank you for Elan and all the people that visit us there..." You get the idea. Plus I hope to devote some time to what I would like to create in my life in 2011.

One year Scott built a huge wheel for the Winter Solstice and we attached our intentions to it, and then set it on fire. So fun! We haven't planned anything so dramatic for this year, but I will still mark the day.

Happy Solstice and Intention Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment