Friday, December 3, 2010

The Secret

We have the movie The Secret running in the background at our house. Scott has watched it the last 2 mornings and I watched most of it last week (Scarlett does cry for cartoons if the TV is on!). It will be on most of the weekend, I hope. I try to catch pieces of it here and there. It's a movie we've been watching for years-since the big release and groups would hold "premiere" nights. It was a very exciting time when it was first released, and I'm trying to re-capture that excitement!

Have you watched it?

It's my secret for keeping my attitude in a positive place. For focusing on gratitude, the potential in certain situations, and to keep my mood up.

And if someone complains to me too long, I'll ask if they've watched it. Or heard of it. Or watched it recently.

If you haven't watched the movie, The Secret is about the Law of Attraction. How what we focus on is what we bring into our life. Being responsible for what we have created, and how to use that to create what we want in our life.

What do you want to create in your life? What will you do this weekend to bring that one step closer to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment