Monday, June 13, 2011

Essential Skills

I thought I would need to help Scarlett learn essential skills such as how to fall asleep, how to use the potty, or how to put on her clothes. However, she's skipped learning these silly 2 year old skills, and has gone right to the heart of the matter. She's training for my job, and I didn't even know it.

Last night at 10:30 pm as we gave up on getting her to sleep (no, we don't have that skill down), Scarlett was playing in our bed. She had Scott and I lined up JUST SO-with many specific corrections to our head position, lying on our backs, and just sculpting us into position.

Then she started to massage our bellies, arms, legs, ... And said "I massage".

Then she held her hands on my chest and kept saying something very emphatically, which I couldn't decipher right away. When I figured out what it was, I burst out laughing. She's saying, over and over again, "Deep Breath". And what do I say all day, every day, over and over again to the practice members on my table? You got it-Deep Breath Here.

She made some little contacts on us which was probably comparable to me contacting gateways. (I assume?)

Then she stuck Scott's hand up in the air, and started pushing on it. First we were confused, then I started to laugh so hard that I started crying. She was muscle testing Scott. And what does he do all day? Muscle test people for the allergy elimination treatments.

Scott asked her, "Are you going to be a Massage Therapist or a Chiropractor?"

Her answer, "I'm a DOCTOR!".

That was our evening. She did eventually fall asleep, but apparently she's picking up much more than I am aware of.

No comments:

Post a Comment