Monday, August 8, 2011

Morning Routine

I'm creating this post for the sole purpose of finding this Waldorf post again (as bookmarks and I lose each other).

Plus it would be a dream of mine to have such a peaceful morning.

http://themagiconions.blogspot.com/2011/08/discovering-waldorf-morning-rhythm.html

My morning today...

Scarlett clinging to me as I got out of bed (yes, she's taken to crawling in with us in the middle of the night). In fact, only letting me get out of my bed with her attached to me.

Showering with Scarlett poking at me through the shower curtain. Not too sure why. She usually doesn't need to be in the room with me.

Scarlett and Scott on the couch watching cartoons and playing with the iPad.

Breakfast? I think she drank some smoothie before I left the house.

Clothes? Still in yesterday's ice cream dress, which was also covered with raspberries. We're going through some opposition to pajamas and some opposition in general. "Not today" is her newest phrase for when she doesn't want to do something.

That's all-I went to work. When I saw her again she was sweetly dressed in a clean purple dress and looked scrubbed and brushed, and was fed. What more could I want?

No comments:

Post a Comment